Registration form Novemberfestivalen 2020
Deadline: Film file and registration form must be submitted to Novemberfestivalen no later than Sunday 27 September 2020.
After that we will not accept any films!
Please note that all information about the film and the director (s) must be completed in order to register the film.
One film per registration! If you want to register more films, after completing the registration form for one film, go to ”Application Form” in the menu bar above to register another film.
Criteria for Novemberfestivalen International Section 2020
• The film must be produced in 2019 or 2020.
• The film may have a length of up to 15 minutes, including vignettes, subtitles and the like.
• The director of the film must have an age between 18-26 when the film was completed. If there are more than one director of the film, it is the age of the oldest that decides on participation.
• The filmmaker must hold all rights to all image and audio material included in the film.
• The film must have English subtitles regardless of whether the film has English as original language .
• The filmmaker must ensure that it is the best possible viewing copy sent to Novemberfestivalen. We accept most video formats. We do not accept DCP.
You can follow these technical specifications to make sure your film file holds the standards:
Compression: H.264 (select the highest quality)
We also receive high-resolution file formats where the files are low compressed. Examples are Apple Pro Res or Apple Animation for animations etc.
Encapsulation format: .mov or .mp4 or (not MKV)
It is important that no video material is anamorphic (compressed image).
All pixels must be square.
All frames must be progressive (not interlaced, ie not lower / upper field).
The file name should contain the movie title.
We can receive files up to 15 GB in size.
The film must be submitted via the link Upload Film, found at the top of this page.
Deadline for submission of film is September 20, 2020.