Registration form Novemberfestivalen 2023
Deadline: Film file and registration form must be submitted to Novemberfestivalen no later than Sunday, September 10, 2023.
After that we will not accept any films!
Criteria for Novemberfestivalen International Section 2023
• The film must be produced in 2022 or 2023.
• The film must not have been registered to Novemberfestivalen before.
• The film may have a length of up to 15 minutes, including vignettes, subtitles and the like.
• The director of the film must have an age of 18-26 when the film was completed. If there are more than one director of the film, it is the age of the oldest that decides on participation.
• The filmmaker must hold all rights to all image and audio material included in the film.
• The film must have English subtitles regardless of whether the film has English as original language .
• The filmmaker must ensure that it is the best possible viewing copy sent to Novemberfestivalen. We accept most video formats. We do not accept DCP.
You can follow the technical specifications below to make sure your film file holds the standards:
• Compression: H.264 (select the highest quality)
• We also receive high-resolution file formats where the files are low compressed. Examples are Apple Pro Res or Apple Animation for animations etc.
• Encapsulation format: .mov or .mp4 or (not MKV)
• It is important that no video material is anamorphic (compressed image).
• All pixels must be square.
• All frames must be progressive (not interlaced, ie not lower / upper field).
• The file name should contain the movie title.
We can receive files up to 10 GB in size.
The film must be submitted via the link Upload Film, found at the top of this page.
Deadline for submission of film is September 10, 2023.